Tasq.ai’s platform empowers the most innovative Data Science and Machine Learning teams to train and evaluate their AI models faster and at an unprecedented scale, enabling our customers to lead the most sophisticated and accurate AI developments of the 21st century.
Our significant value to ML teams brings a robust business model with significant ongoing growth.
We’re looking for talented, charismatic, and creative problem solvers to join our team and support the growth of the company by joining our Delivery team.
As a Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for fulfilling the technical needs of our clients on our platform for human guidance for AI. You will work with our clients to understand their requirements and use your expertise in Python and SQL (Postgres) to provide solutions to their technical challenges. You will also serve as an advisor to our team and clients about the capabilities of our product and act as a system expert. You will work both independently and collaboratively with our team to solve complex problems and ensure that our client’s technical needs are met.
- Work with our clients, who want to build outstanding AI models, to understand their requirements and provide technical solutions on our crowd-sourcing platform for data annotation.
- Serve as an advisor to the team and clients about the capabilities of our product and act as a system expert.
- Work both independently and collaboratively with our team to solve complex problems and ensure that our client’s technical needs are met.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure that our clients are satisfied with our product.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the solutions implemented, and provide feedback to the relevant teams for improvements.
- Collaborate with the CS team to ensure successful implementation and onboarding of clients onto the Tasq.ai platform.
- Serve as the technical point of contact for clients, and work closely with them to ensure their satisfaction and success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Expertise in Python and SQL (Postgres) – a must
- Experience with data manipulation and analysis – a must
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Strong technical skills, with the ability to quickly learn new technologies and tools.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.