Annotations represent small pop-up windows with extra information related to a point in any kind of the document, (part of the photo or video, text segment you wish to accentuate). It can be pointed out for various reasons (to accentuate, explain, or represent the creator’s attitude toward something through a comment). Be aware that different digital platforms and media are demanding a different approach to the process of annotating it. In this case, Youtube has sort of end screens if you want to catch viewers’
attention without disturbing the content he currently watching. Those end screens can share the possibility of asking the user for some feedback action related to your content (subscribe to a channel, like or share the video, etc). That Youtube updates advanced users’ reach and the creative potential of video-creators who are willing to publish and share informative videos, regardless of the subject. There are few annotating options available,
but still, it is easy to make a mistake that would cost you time and money. You can explore the options or simply hire a professional to do it on a high-level service with already proven trustworthy results. I tried to do it by myself, got time wasted, and invested in professional service. A proven and cost-effective way to make your content watchable and interesting.
But if you want to try it alone, these are some steps you should follow in annotating the video on Youtube:
- Select the video and upload it on your channel.
- On your channel home screen, click the icon at the top right of the page and then choose the “Youtube Studio” option.
- Choose the video you wish to do the annotating clicking on the drop-down arrow beside the “Edit” button.
- Wait for the new screen to open and then click the “Add element” button.
- Choose the type of element you want to add, and it will be visible automatically to all content watchers and users.