attention without disturbing the content he currently watching. Those end screens can share the possibility of asking the user for some feedback action related to your content (subscribe to a channel, like or share the video, etc). That Youtube updates advanced users’ reach and the creative potential of video-creators who are willing to publish and share informative videos, regardless of the subject. There are few annotating options available,
but still, it is easy to make a mistake that would cost you time and money. You can explore the options or simply hire a professional to do it on a high-level service with already proven trustworthy results. I tried to do it by myself, got time wasted, and invested in professional service. A proven and cost-effective way to make your content watchable and interesting.
But if you want to try it alone, these are some steps you should follow in annotating the video on Youtube:
- Select the video and upload it on your channel.
- On your channel home screen, click the icon at the top right of the page and then choose the “Youtube Studio” option.
- Choose the video you wish to do the annotating clicking on the drop-down arrow beside the “Edit” button.
- Wait for the new screen to open and then click the “Add element” button.
- Choose the type of element you want to add, and it will be visible automatically to all content watchers and users.